Economics, Law and Humanities: Homo-what? Economia, diritto e Humanities: quale homo-...?
Collana: Teoria e Critica della Regolazione Sociale
2019, 268 pp.
TEORIA E CRITICA DELLA REGOLAZIONE SOCIALE / THEORY AND CRITICISM OF SOCIAL REGULATION 2/2019
The difficulty of a genuine dialogue and understanding between economics, law and humanities, seems to be due not only to the fragmentation of reflections on man, but to a real ‘conflict of anthropologies’. What kind of conceptions of man and human values are presupposed by and / or privileged by economics, law, economic approaches to law and social sciences? How and when do these conceptions come into conflict within and between disciplines? How do these conceptions of man and his values influence the conceptions of economics, law and institutions, and vice versa, how do these last conceptions influence the former? What are the normative, regulatory and practical implications of assuming an anthropological and / or axiological perspective instead of another? This Special issue aims at exploring the possibility of finding a common ground for discussion between economics, law and humanities, through the analysis and comparison of both the conceptions of man, human action and values assumed by economics, law and humanities, and their normative implications.
- MONOGRAPHIC SECTION/SEZIONE MONOGRAFICA
- Identity and consciousness in economics
- Practical reason, ‘Civil Prudence’ and the Law: Vico’s Epistemology and Economic Action
- The aspects of human action
- Rational, Reasonable and Nudged Man
- Homo Ludicus: Expected Strategies and Jurisprudence
- The All Too Human Welfare State: Freedom Between Gift and Corruption
- Leaving Town for the Market:
The Emergence and Expansion of Social Trust in the Works of Elinor Ostrom and Henry Sumner Maine
- ESSAYS AND NOTES/SAGGI E NOTE DI LETTURA
- Riflessioni psicoanalitiche sul concetto di autonomia morale a partire dall’osservazione di detenuti mafiosi
- La storia esterna del giudiziario tra Bourdieu e Foucault
- Architetture del ragionamento giuridico
- Cenni storici sulla PMA eterologa: la morale sessuale cattolica e il modello bioetico francese
- Il giudice riluttante. Intorno all’arte di (non) giudicare in The Merchant of Venice